In January 2004 Lynn Blake embraced his passion for teaching golf and began a second career with the Lynn Blake Golf Academy. Headquartered at the Golf Club at Cuscowilla, Lynn has conducted numerous Academies throughout the U.S., Canada, Germany and Scotland.
- Three PGA TOUR champions
- Five Nationwide Tour champions
- Three PGA Section champions
- Four PGA Section Players of the Year
- Two PGA Section Teachers of the Year
- Two state open champions
- Two 2009 Q-School qualifiers
Lynn's other achievments include:
- A website with more than 8,200 members, 131 free videos and 76,000+ posts
- Presenter at the 2006 PGA of Sweden Teaching and 2011 PGA of America Teaching & Coaching Summit (main platform, four-hour presentation to 500 professionals)
- 2011 PGA of America Teaching and Coaching Summit. (main platform and breakout session to 550 professionals)
- A DVD Series, Alignment Golf, that has sold in 27 countries and is in its third printing
For the past five years, Lynn has led a team of five professionals at The Barclays, a $7.5 million PGA TOUR event that is first in the FedEx Cup Series. He has also delivered more than 2,000 private lessons for Barclays Capital clients and friends.
Comments about Lynn Blake
"I made the changes five years ago with Lynn Blake, and I haven't changed since. It was like starting over as a beginner with a clear mind."
-Brian Gay, PGA TOUR,Champion, 2008 Mayakoba Golf Classic (by 3), 2009 Verizon Heritage Classic (by 10), and 2009 St. Jude Classic (by 5).
"If I had one last lesson to take in my life, it would be with Lynn. His knowledge is second to none. As a player, I have been fortunate to have had some small successes, but since working with Lynn, they have been more frequent and meaningful. We should all take the time to learn from him."
-Billy Anderson, PGA, 2008 Carolinas Section PGA Champion, 2009 South Carolina Open Champion.
"I am a big believer in Lynn Blake's ability to teach and inspire. He has not only been a huge influence on my teaching,but also has injected enjoyment and enthusiasm into my own game."
-Curt Sanders, PGA,Carolinas Section, 2009 and 2010 Player of the Year
"There are no words to express my appreciation. You have made me a better player and a better teacher, and for both I am grateful."
-Ted Fort, PGA,Georgia Section, 2006 Teacher of the Year
"At the Cuscowilla event I 'found' my alignments while listening to Lynn. It was very easy to get back on track. Focus is easy when the alignments are well-defined and easy to see."
-Jeff Hull, PGA,Georgia Section, 2007 Player of the Year, 2008 Professional Champion, 2008 Georgia Open Champion
"My friend and mentor, I am so very grateful you decided to make a comeback. Your presentations are the very best. Your knowledge is second to none. You make the journey a pleasure to be on."
-Rob Noel, PGA, Gulf States Section, 1993, 2000, 2009 Teacher of the Year, Golf Digest Best Teacher in Louisiana (2000-2009)