Lynn Blake, a Certified Instructor, embraced his passion for teaching golf and began a second career in January 2004. Since that time, the results have been truly startling:
- Three PGA TOUR champions
- Five Nationwide Tour champions
- Three PGA Section champions
- Four PGA Section Players of the Year
- Two PGA Section Teachers of the Year
- Twostate open champions
- Two 2009 Q-School qualifiers
- Numerous Club Champions, Most Improved Players and Flight Winners
- A website with more than 8,200 members, 131 free videos and 76,000 posts
- Main platform, four-hour presentation to 500 professionals at the 2006 PGA of Sweden Teaching and Coaching Summit
- Main platform and breakout session to 550 professionals at the 2011 PGA of America Teaching and Coaching Summit. For intro, go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIhIUWI96SU
- A DVD Series, Alignment Golf, that has sold in 27 countries and is in its third printing
- Headquartered at the Lynn Blake Golf Academy at Cuscowilla, he has conducted numerous Academies throughout the U.S. as well as Canada, Germany and Scotland
- Forthe past five years has led a team of five professionals at The Barclays, a $7.5 million PGA TOUR event and first in the FedExCup Series, delivering more than 2,000 private lessons for Barclays Capital clients and friends.
Behind all this is Lynn's thirty-year study of The Golfing Machine. Lynn was one of the fortunate few to train personally under its author, Homer Kelley. In his roles as private teacher, golf educator and PGA TOUR coach, he brings his inside knowledge and extraordinary communication skills to unlock the secrets of this landmark work for all who seek to improve their game.
Comments about Lynn Blake
"I made the changes five years ago with Lynn Blake, and I haven't changed since. It was like starting over as a beginner with a clear mind."
Brian Gay, PGA TOUR,Champion, 2008 Mayakoba Golf Classic (by 3), 2009 Verizon Heritage Classic (by 10), and 2009 St. Jude Classic (by 5).
"If I had one last lesson to take in my life, it would be with Lynn. His knowledge is second to none. As a player, I have been fortunate to have had some small successes, but since working with Lynn, they have been more frequent and meaningful. We should all take the time to learnfrom him."
Billy Anderson, PGA,2008 Carolinas Section PGA Champion, 2009 South Carolina Open Champion.
"I am a big believer in Lynn Blake's ability to teach and inspire. He has not only been a huge influence on my teaching,but also has injected enjoyment and enthusiasm into my own game."
Curt Sanders, PGA,Carolinas Section, 2009 and 2010 Player of the Year
"There are no words to express my appreciation. You have made me a better player and a better teacher, and for both I am grateful."
Ted Fort, PGA,Georgia Section, 2006 Teacher of the Year
"At the Cuscowilla event I 'found' my alignments while listening to Lynn. It was very easy to get back on track. Focus is easy when the alignments are well-defined and easy to see."
Jeff Hull, PGA,Georgia Section, 2007 Player of the Year, 2008 Professional Champion, 2008 Georgia Open Champion
"Lynn Blake is a national teaching treasure."
Rick Murphy, PGA,Carolinas Section, 2008 Professional of the Year, 2001, 2009 Teacher of the Year
"My friend and mentor, I am so very grateful you decided to make a comeback. Your presentations are the very best. Your knowledge is second to none. You make the journey a pleasure to be on."
Rob Noel, PGA, Gulf States Section, 1993, 2000, 2009 Teacher of the Year, Golf Digest Best Teacher in Louisiana (2000-2009)
"Gay's swing coach, Lynn Blake, could be one of the more overlooked swing coaches in the game. Over the years, I have had the great opportunity to work with Lynn, and like his student, Lynn is one of the best at what he does."
Travis Fulton, PGA,Director of Education, PGA TOUR Academies