Cuscowilla Golf Academy
Whether you need help with your short game or have never before held a club, the Cuscowilla Golf Academy has you covered. Our 2,200 square foot facility features open hitting bays for year-round, all-weather practice, as well as indoor teaching areas equipped with the latest golf swing analysis technology.
Private and group lessons are available with any of our outstanding instructors.
Get to Know Our Instructors
- PGA Tour Instructor
- 2015 Golf Digest's #6 "Best Teachers in Your State"
- 2015 Georgia PGA Teacher of the Year
- Class A PGA Teaching Professional
- 2014 PGA Teacher of the Year (Georgia, North Chapter)
- TPI and AimPoint Certified
- Utilizes V1 Pro, Trackman, Boditrak pressure mapping, and SAM PuttLab
Click Here to book a lesson with John.
Chip Zimmerman, Head Golf Professional
- Member of GA Assistants Cup Team 2007-2012
- Georgia PGA North Chapter Champion- 2010
- Finished Top 10 GA PGA Assistant Player of the Year Points: 2007-2012
Email Chip now to book a lesson.
Chuck Little, Teaching Professional
- PGA Class "A"-Teaching Professional
- Certified Club Fitter: Henry Griffitts, Mizuno, Titleist, TaylorMade, Ping, Bridgestone, Adams and Cobra
- Experienced with the Foresight Launch Monitor for Club Fitting and Club Gapping and Golf Instructor
Email Chuck now to book a lesson.
Jeremy Pell, Assistant Golf Professional
- Graduate of the Professional Golf Management School at California University of Pennsylvania
Email Jeremy or call 412-719-2996 to book a lesson.
- Director of Golf at Cuscowilla for 12 years
- Lynn Blake Certified Senior Instructor
- PGA Class "A" Certified Member
Email Jarrod now to book a lesson.
Expert Club Fitting
As highly trained, Titleist certified custom club fitters, the Cuscowilla staff uses the Foresight HMT Launch monitor, the latest in club fitting technology, to ensure a proper club fit. At just $50 a session, we offer fitting carts with Titleist, Ping and Mizuno.
With the Foresight HMT launch monitor, we can also offer personal ball fittings to help you select the ideal ball and club gapping session to determine the average distance and roll of each club you use to give you control of your distances. The ball fitting session fee is $50 and club gapping session fee is $75.