Expert Golf Instruction
Whether you need help with your short game or have never before held a club, the Golf Club at Cuscowilla has you covered. Our 2,200 square foot facility features open hitting bays for year-round, all-weather practice, as well as indoor teaching areas equipped with the latest golf swing analysis technology.
Private and group lessons are available with Director of Golf Operations, PGA Certified Professional Jarrod Clark, Head Golf Professional Chip Zimmerman, and Lynn Blake, Certified Instructor.
Private lessons are $80/hour for members and $125/hour for non-members. Contact our pros to inquire about group lessons.
For a complete list of programs, please see our 2015 Golf Instructional Programs.
We also offer programs for Juniors. Refer to our 2015 Junior Golf Programs for more information.
Looking for a more intensive instruction experience? Lynn Blake’s Golf Academy
Get to Know Our Instructors
- PGA Class "A"-Teaching Professional
- Certified Club Fitter: Henry Griffitts, Mizuno, Titleist, TaylorMade, Ping, Bridgestone, Adams and Cobra
- Experienced with the Foresight Launch Monitor for Club Filtting and Club Gapping and Golf Instructor
- Director of Golf at Cuscowilla for 12 years
- Lynn Blake Certified Senior Instructor
- PGA Class "A" Certified Member
Jarrod's teaching runs from full swing to short game. Email Jarrod now to book a lesson.
- Head Golf Professional at Cuscowilla
- Member of GA Assistants Cup Team 2007-2012
- Georgia PGA North Chapter Champion- 2010
- Finished Top 10 GA PGA Assistant Player of the Year Points: 2007-2012
Email Chip now to book a lesson.
As highly trained, Titleist certified custom club fitters, the Cuscowilla staff uses the Foresight HMT Launch monitor, the latest in club fitting technology, to ensure a proper club fit. At just $50 a session, we offer fitting carts with Titleist, Ping and Mizuno.
Expert Club Fitting
With the Foresight HMT launch monitor, we can also offer personal ball fittings to help you select the ideal ball and club gapping session to determine the average distance and roll of each club you use to give you control of your distances. The ball fitting session fee is $50 and club gapping session fee is $75.